photo AmysHeadercopy_zpsb1265184.jpg

Saturday 29 June 2013

MAC wishlist!

Heyya guys and gals of the blogosphere, I'm a mac lover however I've never tried anything other than a mac eyeliner and a mac paint pot fro mac, so i put together a wishlist of everything i hope to try from mac at one time!

The first items on my wish/try list are Mac lipsticks, in plumful, peach blossom and sweet&sour; these are colours that are wearable all year round and are colours that i wouldn't really go near usually but after swatching them in the mac shop they are all defiantly my thing. 
The second item i'd love to try is the mac multi-use base that can be used as a highlighter, i've never used anything like this so i was just drawn to it, it's just something i'd like to try, Mac paint pot in lets skate is another item on my want list, I've swatched it in the shop and ooo wow it's so beautiful and shimmery, and lasts for a very long time! 
The last too items on my wish list are the vanilla pigment that i've saw plenty of people rave about and the mac powder blush in peaches which i think would be perfect for summer!

Have you ever tried mac? is it worth the hype?

3 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm just here to say that i just discovered your blog and I think it's fantastic, it's really pretty and cute:-))

    follow and check out me?

    charlottehavs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look of the coral lipstick i've never tried anything from mac?!
    If you do buy any of these could you review them please.
    May I also ask what you used to make the collage, if you wouldn't mind.
    I love your blog would you mind checking out mine I've only started yesterday.

    brogantaylaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. MAC products are definitely worth the hype...usually!
    I'd recommend the Pro Longwear Foundation (for foundation that stays on all day if you have work or school), the Mineralize Skin Finish Natural, the Mineralize Skin Finish Blush in Gentle, and the Shroom eyeshadow for a highlight!

    <3 Kelly | The Patch Diaries

    ReplyDelete