photo AmysHeadercopy_zpsb1265184.jpg

Sunday 23 June 2013

Birthday D.I.Y!

Heya guys and gals of the blogosphere, Today is my dads birthday! so i thought i'd so a little post on a low budget friendly gift i did for him.
In this gift their was:

  • Topshop socks (mens) 
  • Nobby nuts
  • Moams
  • Original source shower gels x2
  • Crunchies x3
  • Cans of coke x3
  • Tassimo costa coffee
  • Toberone
  • DKNY underwear
  • Right guard deodrant x2
This all came under 30 pound and could easily be adapted for anyone girl or boy to suit your budget! a simple and easy gift i'd say!
I had a basket laying around so i put in all in that and the bag behind it held gifts from my mum (his wife.)


Happy birthday daddy!xx


3 comments:

  1. Such a lovely idea and what a cute blog you have!
    I just followed you, would you mind also checking out my blog and follow if you like? I'm doing a giveaway when i get 50 ;)

    Merilinzz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and also i'd love to swap buttons with you :) xx

    ReplyDelete