photo AmysHeadercopy_zpsb1265184.jpg

Thursday 27 June 2013

Blog swap!

Heyya guys and gals of the blogosphere, sorry for the late post, I've literally just dragged myself to write this as i'm not well so that's my excuse!
I thought i'd share with you what i received from my blogger swap!
Basically if you don't know what one is it's a swap of beauty, fashion ect items between two bloggers, i found one through a blog called Tales of a pale face//Link and got matched with a girl called jade!
We decided on the limit we could spend on each other was 20 pounds, and the goal was to send them at the end of last month! I got my box full of items this morning so i jumped straight on here illness and all to write this post... yes i'm that devoted guys.
 So here is what the lovely jade got me!

 In my box jade got me;

  • Haribo's
  • Body shop papaya shower gel
  • Body shop strawberry soap
  • Lush bubblegum lip scrub
  • Body shop coconut lip butter
  • 2 face masks
  • Store twenty one earrings 
  • bracelet & ring 
  • Skull bracelet 
Then as if that wasn't enough she also filled a little gift bag with:
  • Mua lipstick in nectar and in shade 13.
  • Avon colour trend lipstick in nude flash
  • 2x gosh lip jams- shades 101 and 105.
  • 17 photo flawless primer
  • Rimmel lasting Finnish nail lacquer in Hot shot
  • Le volume de Chanel mascara sample size!


I love all my items and can't wait to try some of them out!
Check out out jades blog and see what i got her!
Jades blog // Link

Have you ever done a box swap?

1 comment:

  1. this is such a good idea and looks like so much fun!

    i love your blog header and i followed you! follow me back at:

    http://demigeorgia.blogspot.co.uk xxx

    ReplyDelete