photo AmysHeadercopy_zpsb1265184.jpg

Thursday 13 June 2013

Hit&Miss- Revlon colour stay Review!



Heya guys and gals of the blogosphere, i have saw so many people rave about this foundation so when my mum offered to let me have hers since it wasn't a good colour match and she just generally didn't like the product, i jumped at the chance. My first impressions were that i loved it. It sat nicely on my skin and for an ubber pale girl the colour match was also pretty good after i'd buffed it in with my real techniques expert face brush and i was good to go. I found it didn't separate when i had blusher & highlighter on top, in fact aside from the fact it was abit to matte for me i thought it was amazing. Then i went away from the week (to wales to stay with my auntie) and my skin reacted so badly to it, it began to look cakey and cause me to breakout and my skin still isn't fully recovered, from going from a perfect to an awful product i was so disappointed. and i decided i defiantly won't be buying or using this product again.

I'd like to mention Anna from 'A spread of nutella'//Link she nominated me for the liebster award so i thought she'd like a little mention, so go check her out!

Have you had any disappointing products lately?


2 comments:

  1. Hello I nominated you for the liebster award on my blog http://theperksofbeingastyleblogger.blogspot.co.uk/, check it out if you haven't already been nominated

    Tesni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for mentioning me! & i use that foundation & i really like it!

    anna xx

    ReplyDelete