photo AmysHeadercopy_zpsb1265184.jpg

Saturday 1 June 2013

Vintage Fair;Review&purchases...

Heya guys and gals of the blogosphere, yesterday i went to a small vintage fair so i decided to give you lovely readers the low down on what i thought about it and what i purchased.[Beware this post will be full of pictures!]
The place this was held is called Kenyon hall farm//Link  inside the building their is a cafe & the farm shop ( Both very over priced.) Outside was green houses and a field to go strawberry/berry picking. The vintage fair was held inside the farms barn which i personally really did like, it added something unique to the fair (bales of hay make a difference in 'Amy's world' you see.)
The fair wasn't excautly 'vintage' it was more a mixture of crafts stalls and a few vintage stalls through in the mix, so i was kind of disappointed; However the stalls that were their i did have a nosy through. All the people selling were friendly that i spoke to and a few i did find intimidating and under some sort of pressure to buy after I've browsed which sadly couldn't happen on every stall i looked at.
Overall i'd say this fair earned a fair (see what i did their...yeah i'm not funny..just stop Amy.) 6/10.


  
How cute! 
Happy birthday to Kenyon hall farm!
This was in the farm shop, I thought it added a vintage touch.


Just the boyfriend being my pack mule.

My Purchases:
I didn't buy alot whilst i was their because well like i said it wasn't overly vintage, but i did pick up some little gems!
I picked up to vintage handcrafted wall plaques/hangings for a pound each. They are the cutest, the goose one reminded me of Percy the goose from the pond over the road from my house (he's adorable) and the heart i just thought would look on my bedroom door; I also picked up a gorgeous bath bomb which just has the nicest,strongest scent. I will do a review on it to see if i like it better than my lush favorites! 
Finally, the main reason i wanted to do this post, i picked up a vintage lamp...it's beautiful...very grandma styled i know, but i'll make it work somehow. I was amazed to see this gem was only 3 pound! so i snapped it up with my boyfriend stood watching being very skeptical about what i was going to do with it, other peoples opinions aside, I love it.



Have you thrifted anything lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment