photo AmysHeadercopy_zpsb1265184.jpg

Monday 17 June 2013

MUA 'undress your skin' Highlighter.

Heya guys and gals of the blogosphere, Its no secret that i love highlighters and its only recently i decided this and because of my love for highlighters i seem to go a little crazy with highlighters on my face, so i decided to share one of my newly found favorites with you lovely human beings.
 MUA 'undress your skin' highlighter is fleshy toned with a shimmer undertone. I  really like this because it isn't at all subtle, when i put it on my face i feel all healthy and glowy and even though it's a powder and not a liquid highlighter it isn't at all cakey on top of my foundation. It's supper cheap, so i'd defiantly recommend it to anyone wanting a pretty dewy face on a small budget.
My only down point of this product is the plastic case, as i find it cheap looking and not excautly the most durable;but besides that the product it's self and how it is layed out in the cheap looking container is fabulous, the almost wave looking product makes it look expensive and much more to my taste!

Overall i'd say this is one of my favorite highlighters and when I hit pan i'll defiantly pick up another one!

Whats your favorite highlighters?


1 comment:

  1. I've never tried a highlighter before.. where do you put it? Sorry I'm a little slow

    ReplyDelete