photo AmysHeadercopy_zpsb1265184.jpg

Saturday 15 June 2013

eBay wants & small 3 item haul!

Heya guys and gals of the blogosphere, these are my latest eBay lusts/wants and since i had a little outing to Liverpool i thought i'd mention the 3 items i picked up for myself as the rest of the items i picked up was for jade in the box swap i'm doing!
1. Vintage style dress//Link
2. Real techniques Dupes gold//Link
3.Real technique dupes pink //Link
4. Pendant 'quote' necklace//Link
5. Mint green pleated dress//Link
I think all these products would be perfect for the coming months and are all amazingly cheap!
The real techniques 'dupes' seem to be getting raved about alot so they deserved to be in my eBay wishlist.

Whilst i was in Liverpool today picking up some final bits for my beauty box swap with jade i also picked up some things for myself, a garnier moisturizer and two lollipops in the flavors 'fizzy watermelon' and 'Dr pepper'



Whats your favorite flavor of lollipop?

1 comment:

  1. I love lollipops in general... in fact I'm Sure I've got some hiding in my room somewhere!

    I've totally missed the rt dupes... I've got quite a few of the real ones so don't really have a need for them but that's intriguing none the less.

    Hi, by the way, I've added everyone doing the blog swap as I think seeing what everyone else sends will be almost as fun as our own swaps :D Fiona and I, who I was paired up with, are posting off at the beginning of the week, too exciting

    ReplyDelete