photo AmysHeadercopy_zpsb1265184.jpg

Wednesday 24 July 2013

Try before you buy!


Hiya guys and gals of the blogosphere, being pale can be a pain at times when i can't find a foundation pale enough to match my skin tone, knowing this when i plan a splurge on big brands i try before i buy.
 Recently i decided to ask for a sample of YSL touche eclat,  I got my skin matched and they offered a sample of it, My match is BR10 as I've got a pinky undertone.
After a week of trying this I absolutely love it! and would defiantly buy it, it makes my skin all dewy and gives a pore-less effects.
 Another product i have sampled lately is Le volume de Chanel mascara, when i first used this i loved it, however after using it the second time i find it clumps your lashes, it does add length but not so much volume,
Maybe it should be called 'Le length de Chanel?' personally i have to use a mascara to separate the lashes then this on top to get the best results and wouldn't pay the money for it as I believethey're are better mascara's without the hefty price tag.

Do you try before you buy?




3 comments:

  1. I always try before I buy!

    Like you, I'm very pale, but I also have freckles. So if I do so happen to find a colour that matches me, its usually always full coverage. Which is a problem, as I like my freckles to show through. And it's usually the more expensive brands that I have this problem with. So I'm stuck with using the same maybelline mouse in light porcelain. If you or anyone else know of any foundations that could work for me, then please let me know!

    I'm new to this whole blogging and beauty malarky, But I've just followed you, so hopefully I'll pick up some new tricks :)

    http://the-vee-team.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so agree you must try before you buy.... But when it comes to shop online it's so uncertain that what shade you are getting especially when you want to try any new product xx


    http://www.sanasramblings.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. im the opposite of you, im quite dark and almost have to try something before i buy it. but i tend to not buuy high end mascara because im satisfied with my high street or cant really afford to splurge :)

    from Brigitte at // BlogLovin' | BreezeyBee Blog

    dont forget to enter my RiRi Woo Giveaway Here

    ReplyDelete