photo AmysHeadercopy_zpsb1265184.jpg

Monday 15 July 2013

Haul!

Heya guys and gals of the blogosphere,  I apologize for the late post but I've been super busy!
On Saturday i  finally went to do some summer clothes shopping so i decided to show you what I've bought...
First i had a trip into primark (it's an unavoidable shop) and picked up a few bargains!
Bumble bee sandals// 3 pound


Purple skater dress// 3pound


Floral poppy dress// 13 pound
Dipped hem tee// 2 pound
Then I ventured into republic for their closing down sale!
Lexi 'boho haze' Style skinnies// 5 pound
Blue ditsy print dungarees// 6 pound
Grey washed out crop top// 1.50
Finally i went to h&m and picked up this gorgeous skirt!
Cat print skater skirt// 12.99
I love everything i bought especially my cat print skirt!

Have you been shopping lately?
































No comments:

Post a Comment