photo AmysHeadercopy_zpsb1265184.jpg

Saturday 26 October 2013

What does autumn mean to you?

Heya guys and gals of the blogosphere, Its that time of year again cold nights, dark skies and trails of golden leaves that give that satisfying crunch under each step taken. 

осення дорога, скачать фото, опавшая листва, листья, желтые, осень
fall wallpaper - Fall HD Wallpaper 1080p
// Images above are not mine.

Autumn to me is the prettiest time of year that fills me with excitement leading up to Christmas, Full of times I can spend with my friends, cuddling my boyfriend or just having a cuppa with my mum whilst watching soaps on a cold night.

What is autumn to you? 

2 comments:

  1. I love autumn, all of brown leaves and chunky sweaters - then coming home out of the cold - love it :) Although I don't love it right now as there is a lot of rain and thunder! x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't dislike thunder or rain, Its lightening I hate! The hot drinks after cold walks that make autumn fun! X

      Delete