photo AmysHeadercopy_zpsb1265184.jpg

Saturday 26 October 2013

Drowning in words...

Heya guys and gals of the blogosphere, Books are things I love whether it be a romance or a dark thriller I love them all however, I never talk about my love for books on here and My blog being just as much a 'lifestyle' blog as it is a beauty I feel I should add in a few book reviews here and there. 


Do you agree? Comment below what books I should review or whether I should interpret 
Lifestyle post's another way?

4 comments:

  1. I think you should write about your favourite books, a lot of bloggers love reading and it's always fun reading about books :}
    love victoriajanex
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading book reviews as I'm always looking for new books to read! Unfortunately I'm not the fastest reader so, I'm yet to do a book review on my blog hehe. You have a really nice blog btw
    xx

    ohpinkcandyfloss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete