photo AmysHeadercopy_zpsb1265184.jpg

Sunday 27 October 2013

That mug of yours | Cath Kidston

Heya guys and gals of the blogosphere, Autumn is in full swing so what better but to have a new mug for all the warm drinks on cold days to come!
I bought this gorgeous Cath Kidston mug whilst out shopping with my mum, I am happy to say we are beginning to have a mix & match collection of them.






The design is called 'spray flowers' and is a 'Crush' mug rather than a smaller tea mug because... well I love a big mug of tea. Whilst typing this I have already been sipping from it.. as well as being midway through downton and can safely it's as perfect as a mug can be. 

Have you got a favourite mug?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Amy,I made a new tag and tagged you in it ! I don't mind if you don't do it but at least check it out if you want ? Thank you http://thesimplelifeoffashion.blogspot.ie/2013/10/alliteration-tag.html
    xP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blogs so cute! I love the template it's gorge! This Cath Kidston cups so cute too. Lovely blog xx

    Fashion forever - Dull never

    ReplyDelete