photo AmysHeadercopy_zpsb1265184.jpg

Saturday 11 May 2013

'This' or 'that' tag!

Heya guys & gals of the blogosphere, I thought today i'd mix up my blog post's up and do a tag!
(I'm  Just that adventurous i know.)
So here it goes;

Makeup:
Blush or Bronzer?
defiantly blusher, I'm too pale for bronzer!
Lip gloss or Lipstick?
lipstick! I have a hatred for lip glosses my hair almost always sticks to it. :(
Eyeliner or Mascara?
Mascara, without it my face looks boring!
Foundation or Concealer?
Concealer! erases my imperfections.
Neutral or Colour eye shadows?
Neutral, I don't think i'd pull of colour too well.
Brushes or sponges?
Brushes.

Nails:
Long or Short?
Long,  I  have long nails and hate it when they brake and become short.
Acrylic or natural?
Natural all the way.
Brights or Darks?
Darks always look better with my pale skin, but i do love the occasional bright.

Body:
Perfume or Body spray?
Perfumes because i feel like they last longer!
Lotion or body butter?
Body butter, I like thick creams that last but feel light on the skin.
Lush or other store?
Lush , I can't even explain my love for this store!

Fashion:
Jeans or Sweat pants?
Jeans they look good with just about anything.
Long or short Sleeve T shirts?
Long.
Dresses or Skirts?
Dresses.
Scarfs or hats?
Hats.
Necklaces or Bracelets?
Necklaces, some bracelets my wrists itchy.
Heels or Flats?
Flats,  I feel like the bfg in heels even though i'm not that tall.
Hoodie or jacket?
Hoodie, they look more casual.

Hair:
Curly or straight?
Curly always look cute!
Up or Down?
Down.
Bun or Ponytail?
Bun.
Long or Short hair?
Long.
Light or Dark hair?
Light.

Random:
Rain or Shine?
Shine.
Summer or Winter?
Winter, it's always so pretty.
Autumn or spring?
Autumn.
Chocolate or Vanilla?
Vannilla.

Which do you prefer Lipstick or Lip gloss?...







No comments:

Post a Comment