photo AmysHeadercopy_zpsb1265184.jpg

Tuesday 28 May 2013

My bath time routine!

Heya guys and gals of the blogosphere, i decided to do a more laid back post on just my everyday bath time routine, with a run through of each product i use, so here goes nothing.


 Firstly i run my hot, soapy bath with plenty of bubbles, and hop in! i then usually let myself get used to the hot eater ( i always run my baths to hot!)

I then wash my face to remove any makeup using my peaches and clean cleanser i tend to swap between cleansers alot, but this is one of my favorites because it gets the bulk of my makeup off in one go, i then wash the rest of my makeup off with my effaclar foam face wash just to draw out impurities, this really does work wonders on my skin! Finally i use my St Ives scrub on dry flaky skin on my face just to remove it. 
i  then have a happy, healthy, clean face.
Cleaning my body is always the next thing i do, i use my N spa raspberry shower and bath gel and wash away!  after i've done that i scrub away when i need to with my soap and glory sugar crush body scrub.
 I must add both products smell AMAZING.


 For hair care products i have been loving everything pure that will reduce damaging my hair by washing it too much, so i used the Timotei 'pure' shampoo, which doesn't smell to amazing, it just has a kinda fresh, clean no smell  type of smell (I'm awful at describing) but based on first impressions i really like it, it lathers up really well and my hair feels squeaky clean after use. My conditioner is amazing all aside from the fact if you put to much on it really does make your hair look greasy which so do all conditioners, this conditioner literally melts into your hair and makes it feel super soft which is why i love it.

 Whats your favorite hair product?




2 comments:

  1. Your blog is too cute& I use head & shoulders or Pantene, they are really good for people with thick hair.

    I have a blog & I would love it if you could have a look at it:

    www.aspreadofnutella.blogspot.com

    Thanks! Anna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your background of your blog! I have really been liking loads of the Aussie hair products - they smell amazing!!!

    Love you blog - new follower!

    would love it if you could check my blog out too?

    Florence xoxo
    www.beyondimagination12.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete