photo AmysHeadercopy_zpsb1265184.jpg

Sunday 7 April 2013

My Hair care Favorites!

My Hair care Favorites!
I have an obsession for looking after my hair, because i never used to take notice of how much damage i caused it but lately since my hair became dry i decided to take control of my fried mess of hair and did a no heat detox, i can honestly say it helped and now i continue to look after my hair using these products!
so firstly in my favorites is the Tigi bed Urban antidotes which i picked up from TKmaxx for £14.99  this is amazing and smells amazing my only problem with it is that it drys your hair out if you wash your hair alot, like i do, so to deal with this i use the Batiste to spruce up my hair when it needs it, i love the scent, the packaging and the actual product because it refreshes my hair and adds volume which is always a plus i picked this up for  £2.99.
The conditioner i use is herbal essences it has a fruity smell and makes my hair super super soft (i would link it but for some reason it doesn't exist on Google) i got this for a pound from pound land.
Another one of my favorites is the Tigi Shine blaster this stuff is amazing it does what it says it does and makes your hair ultra shiny it's great, i again picked this up from  TKmaxx  for  £7.99
lastly in my hair care favorites is the pro vitamin heat defense spray, this is about 70p from home bargains and pretty much does what it says my only problem with it is that you need to use alot of it but that evens it's self out because it inexpensive and sustainable.








No comments:

Post a Comment