photo AmysHeadercopy_zpsb1265184.jpg

Saturday 27 April 2013

Forever twenty one;Mustache necklace.

Heya guys and gals of the blogosphere, so a few days ago i went to the Trafford center in Manchester with a girls group (long story for more information click: HERE)
I attended this in an attempt to meet new people as I've just moved into the area and it was supposed to help lead me into becoming a volunteer at the youth club, which it did and i'm now starting a voluntary course in September which will help me have some experience for future jobs once I've passed and become a volunteer.  So anyway back to the story in the Trafford center we each got to get each other a gift like a secret Santa but in april, i got a girl called Lisa who bought me the most adorable necklace from forever twenty one, it has a thin gold chain and a dainty mustache charm, i personally love it and glad she picked it for me :)

Mustache necklace // forever21

 whats your favorite accessory ?





No comments:

Post a Comment