photo AmysHeadercopy_zpsb1265184.jpg

Monday 18 February 2013

My Favorite perfumes!


hey guys, this blog post will be about my ultimate favorite scents/perfumes
so firstly my ultimate favorite perfume award goes to benefit 'laugh with me Lee Lee'
it has a light fresh smell, and seems to linger for awhile after it's been sprayed, i also love the packaging shown down in the pictures it has a door and the actual perfume bottle is supposed to look like a cocktail shaker, not only is it an amazing perfume it also is named after the nickname i use for my boyfriend 'Lee Lee'           so all in all it's my favorite.                                            



My second favorite is Katy Perry 'Meow' this has a deep sweet musk smell that can be abit much sometimes because of how sweet it does smell, it has the cutest packaging as shown in the pictures below it's a cat, i think because she calls her fans Katys Cats, it came with a little 'M' on its collar but unfottumately it broke off.


Third in my favorite's list is 'midnight fantasy  by Brittany spears, again if you don't like really sweet smells this perfume wouldn't be for you but i really like it.
i like alot of Brittany spears perfumes as you'll probably see by the end of this blog post.
i love the packaging it's a midnight blue with sliver spots and ring.

another one of my favorites is Brittany spears 'Curiosity' it has a lot less of a sweeter smell than the other Brittany spears scents, it has more of a clean smell but i really like this one too, the packaging isn't anything to rave about just a little blue bottle  but it's still a lovely little perfume to own.



 Kate moss's Lilabelle is one of my favorites in my list because it has a sweet smell but with a fresh edge to it, this is also really cheap to get hold of aswell so you can smell good and your purse can feel good too
the packaging is also really cute and simple with a plain bottle with a decorated lid, it reminds me of old fashioned perfume bottles.

lastly on my favorites list is not really a perfume but a body spray, it's one of the yummiest scents around and its Holister 'cresent bay' they do loads of different flavoured scents in these sprays but this one has got yo be my favourite, it smells like you could eat it, the packaging isn't the prettiest of bottles but it's been made to smell not to look at i guess
the only downside to this product is that although the spray's scent lasts on you, you have to use alot of it so it runs out really quickly.

so yeah if you want anymore information or would like me to do more of these blog reviews let me know :)

-Amy x 

1 comment:

  1. Heyy!!!!
    You have such an impressive blog :-) Just came across your blog via #bbloggers blog and truely
    loved it. Its always been so nice to meet with a person who shares the same passion like me .
    I am following you now with a name Sana Sadiq .

    My Blog: http://sunniewrites.blogspot.com
    Bloglovin:http://bloglovin.com/sanasadiq86
    Facebook Page : www.facebook.com/SunnieWritesABlog
    Twitter : https://twitter.com/itsmesaannaa
    Pinterest : http://pinterest.com/sanasadiq/
    Shesaid Beauty : https://www.shesaidbeauty.com/sanasadiq

    would love if you follow me back <3 <3 <3 xxxx

    Regards,
    Sana



    ReplyDelete