photo AmysHeadercopy_zpsb1265184.jpg

Wednesday 20 February 2013

I *heart* nude nails!

nude nails! well although winters not over just yet i decided to go against the crowd and go for the nude look on my nails, just because days are dark doesn't mean your nails have to be! 
so here are the nail vanishes i used to achieve this look:
MeMeMe- long lasting gloss in shade 97 sensuous (Base)
Barry M- nail paint in shade 66 Matt white (for the heart)
Revlon-nail enamel in shade 910 Barely Peach. (as a sheer top coat)
I then used Fast and fruity nail polish removed to clean any smudges up because well we all make mistakes 
i'd also like to point out i absolutely hate doing my nails so i constantly make mistakes so my nail art isn't too great, this was just abit of a random post :)
Revlon- barely peach
Barry M- Matt white
Mememe-sensuous
Fast and fruity nail vanish remover 


                                             -Amy x



2 comments:

  1. I love nude nails! I have never done a heart on my nails before, I will have to try that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job with the heart! I don't ever try things like that because it ALWAYS gets messed up.

    ReplyDelete