photo AmysHeadercopy_zpsb1265184.jpg

Sunday 1 September 2013

Shopcade 'back to school' Competition.

Heya guys and gals of the blogosphere, being a part of the e-tail blogger network has it's perks and when i saw this competition running I knew I had to enter.
My 'back to school' shopcade wishlist is based on a stylish vintage theme.

Motel Penny Babydoll Dress in Spearmint Daisy Applique
Spearmint penny babydoll dress//Motel Rocks @ Shopcade
I love motel rocks clothing, Their all different but basic so easily dressed up not that they ever need dressing up.
Braunol Platform Strap Ankle Boots
Braunol platform strap ankle boots//Shellys shoes @ Shopcade
How beautiful are these? perfect for the vintage/grunge look I'm going for.

F&F Biker Jacket
biker jacket// F&F @ Shopcade
A biker jacket ties in the whole grunge simplistic look together and gives a little bit of warmth for when we're getting into the colder autumn months.

Crystal Coral And Shark Tooth Charm Selection
Crystal, coral, shark tooth selection//Notonthehighstreet @ Shopcade
Just to add a little pop of colour to my outfit i'd add the coral and shark tooth charms to bracelets and the crystal to a chain to wear round my neck.


I'd just like to give apologies for my lack of posting, My SLR (Lionel) has sadly broken so I'm planning ion getting a new camera today and will be back to normal posting. 


Whats on your shopcade wishlist?

1 comment:

  1. Great wishlist - I love that first dress! :)
    www.theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete