photo AmysHeadercopy_zpsb1265184.jpg

Friday 16 August 2013

Blog makeover!

Heya guys and gals of the blogosphere,
My blog design is finally finished! I'm extremely happy with the end results, I think the whole layout looks alot more simple and readable but still is to my taste. The lovely Becky from 'Rose Petals' designed my whole blog based on the colours, images and the layout I wanted, she really is talented!


My blog header was based on three images I sent to Becky to illustrate and see if they'd tie into my header (which obviously she accomplished) and the text font I decided on was based on a boyish / retro theme which Becky helped me follow through with the rest of my blog.
Becky also did my about me, profile image, blog button and whole layout of my blog.


What do You think of my new design? 

3 comments: